Owner


Blogshop opened by BH on 10/04/10.
Moved from Craze Shoppe.
11 years old, scamfree.
Experienced Blogshop owner :)
Click on the navigations under "Retail Corner" to browse for more items.


Mail me at xiiao_yumiko@hotmail.com. Do not spam me if i don't reply you fast. I'm not as free as you :x.
Please give me 2 - 3 days of allowance for replies. If i fail to reply you within 2 - 3 days, please wait patiently.
Email Subject: Popshop Enquiries
( To make sure i don't leave any mails out. )

Please scroll all the way down for Tagboards.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LED light stick

LED LIGHT STICK!

Thinking about going to any concerts ?
Here's a light stick you should get!
P-opshop left 1 only , so get it now!

When this LED light stick is shaked , it will produce words or even pictures.
Examples of the words/pictures being produced are: Stars , Hearts & 'I LOVE U'
This item is Selling HOT *
Last one at : $12.90 ( it is also a keychain so you can hang it around )




Pls text me if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment